Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jason Wu Collection


My first and only of Jason Wu's!

Sorry everyone it's been a while since I've had a chance to get back to updating my blog.  I'd been working hard and found out that I'm pregnant so I've been really tire.  Anyway I heard that I might just be one of the very last person to get one of his bags and that people are selling them on ebay for so much more just because there isn't anymore.  So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.  What do you guys think of the bag?  I love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello BaoXiong! thanks for visiting my blog & comment & follow too! :) I already follow u back.. :)

    Anyway, I love the bag! how lucky are you.. ^^

    *L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats!!! And gorgeous bag :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete